Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's been a while... again.

Every now and then I start a post saying 'I haven't been here for some time', 'Real life got in the way' or something like that... well I have a plan and that plan means I will be using more often the blog, not just for stuff I sculpt but also for stuff I paint and game with... hope you like the plan.

This one is the last thing I sculpted, I have another pending project (that I promise to e-mail pictures THIS year)... but I have a new job, one that once I manage to make it work as it's supposed it should work will let me have some time for sculpting... when I started the job I was pretty sure everything was going to move smoothly in about 4 to 6 months... well it took me almost a year and still has issues, but at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...

It started with some random idea, but focused on doing a female sculpt, I accidentally smashed the first face so a second one replaced it... it's a small model, still in 32mm and she was supposed to be some kind of psychic agent... in my mind she is projecting a kinetic field...

IMG_1380.JPG IMG_1381.JPG IMG_1382.JPG IMG_1383.JPG IMG_1384.JPG IMG_1385.JPG IMG_1386.JPG IMG_1387.JPG IMG_1388.JPG IMG_1389.JPG IMG_1390.JPG IMG_1391.JPG IMG_1392.JPG IMG_1393.JPG IMG_1395 IMG_1396 IMG_1397 IMG_1398 psi-ops01 psi-ops02 psi-ops03 psi-ops04 psi-ops05 psi-ops06 psi-ops07

I need to finish an Adeptus Mechanicum bust I'm doing... it needs a lot of work it might devolve into something else... but a girl named Octavia is going to get all my sculpting efforts now...


No comments: